Monday

Wait, what was I talking about?


I wonder if a person can develop attention deficit disorder later on in life. I definitely know I don't have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, but I could sure use the energy. When I was little I could concentrate on something and totally block out the world around me. I was so good at focusing you'd have thought I was part camera lens. Now it seems I'm very easily distracted. I realize I've got a lot of stuff on my plate, but really, who doesn't? I got a nice email from Jerry's sister-in-law telling me they were planning on coming down for the wedding. That's wonderful! And the children can be in the wedding, which is fantastic. Okay, Coy's got his Spiderman suit all ready to go, but I need to find a dress for little Kendall. Of course, I got to etsy for ideas. Because she's tiny, I thought an adjustable dress like a pillowcase dress would work well. These dresses are so cute and versatile, they can be worn in the spring and summer, then in winter just throw them over a turtleneck and leggings, and when the girl outgrows them she can use it as a shirt. I think I need some of these in my wardrobe. Not that I'd expect to outgrow them. I was debating on whether to purchase one or make one myself and went over to youtube to see how hard it was to do, then from that posting decided she'd need a ribbon for her hair, of course, and browsed those. Then I found some hair bow instructions and that lead me to these! All the girls, Marilyn and Erin and their 2 cousins, although Erin is the youngest and the oldest is 19, love Disney princesses. Now I've decided to make them each one of these for Christmas. That is, if I don't get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment