Tuesday

Chew on This


Have you ever been eating when suddenly, out of nowhere, your cheek makes a suicidal move and gets in between your teeth? That happened to me yesterday morning while I was chomping on some Cheerios. I was chewing so hard that when I bit my cheek I could hear the crunching sound. Now, of course, it's swollen and every time I eat I have to chew very carefully. Even considering that, yesterday was still better than the day before. I think taking a nap had something to do with it. Both the girls and I love taking naps. That's kind of funny because when they each turned 2, they gave up naps cold turkey. Guess they've finally realized what they've been missing all these years.

I've got a budget update and thought I'd break it down here. Last time I mentioned a total it was $22.77. I've been busy since then apparently. Spent $1.88 on pink tulle, a total of $35 on 2 sterling rings (I'll have to add in the engraving cost later), $21.86 for the 2 bridesmaids dresses, and $4 for the fabric rose petals. This brings the total up to $85.51. Still not to bad, as far as I'm concerned, especially since several of the items I've already purchased are big ticket items in most weddings (i.e. the dress and the rings). I'm almost positive we can keep this entire shindig under $1000 - I'm hoping way under, even though according to my list there's still a lot left to do. Guess I'll chew on that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment