Monday

This Just In


Jerry and I spent the weekend together, and it was great. The one bad part about it is whenever it's just the 2 of us time flies by so quickly. Once when we were off on a trip I actually lost a day and was shocked when he told me it was Thursday. "No, that's impossible! It's only Wednesday. Where did Wednesday go?"

I realize I haven't blogged in a few days, first because I wasn't home and rarely on my computer, and then yesterday I actually had work to do all day. Sometimes it's hard to come up with something to talk about. Today I thought I'd just update a couple of things I've been working on.

First, the Epislim does seem to be working well. I'm not sure if that's because of the combination of the Smooth Effects deodorant or just the machine itself, but the results are very nice. I've either gotten used to the pain or it actually doesn't hurt anymore. Will I post a picture? Probably not. Sounds kinda strange, "Hey, honey, will you take a picture of my armpits for my blog?"

Second, I actually did find time to start making those Disney princesses out of ribbon. It is a little time consuming (mostly because of waiting for the fabric glue to dry), but it's fun, slightly relaxing and the end result is really cute. Since there's no work for me this morning, I may try and take time to photograph some step by step instructions on how to make them since it's hard to find directions for them online without paying for them. Or I may opt for a little nap instead. These are my own way of doing them, just coming up with things that look right as I went along. Pocahontas was the easiest, I think.

Finally, after realizing I'll need a toss bouquet, I made a few more coffee filter flowers, a button flower and a tissue paper flower Friday while Jerry was rehearsing his play. By the way, he was so great! He didn't look like somebody just standing there reciting some words he'd memorized - he was that character. Pretty good considering he had only joined the cast 2 weeks before the show started and everyone else had been rehearsing for months. He never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment