Wednesday

Perfectly Suit-able


We ordered Jerry's suit from overstock.com. I know ordering online can be a crap shoot, but this time we came out the clear winners. We found a black lightweight 2-button wool suit for only $59.99. It was European cut, just the way Jerry wanted, a slim cut that said order 1 size up as they run small. As a bonus, they were offering free shipping, so we saved a big $2.50 right there. When the suit came in the mail it was better than I expected (although it did get good reviews on the website). I pulled up the cuff to make sure the size was correct and saw the MSRP - it was $375! Wow, we did really well! I was worried maybe it wouldn't work out, so I was very pleased when Jerry tried it on and it was a perfect fit. He looked so handsome (he does all the time, but the suit was very becoming on him). All I need to do now is hem up the pants. That shouldn't be too big a chore. We've already got the skinny tie (from Hot Topic for $10) and white shirt (also a good deal at Burlington Coat Factory - a Perry Ellis for $17). I think we've got ourselves covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment