Friday

Getting Personal (well, just a tiny bit)


I guess now's as good a time as any to fill in some personal blanks here. I'm not a traditionalist, so I'm not looking for that big church wedding with the meringue-inspired heap of a wedding dress. I'm trying to do something that's personal and represents me and the man I love. This also isn't the first wedding for either of us. That being said doesn't make this event less important than the first time around. In fact, this wedding is even more important than those others. We feel we've learned from the past relationships and now know what we want. It also helps that we've known each other forever, even before the people we "learned from". We have nothing but respect for each other, and want nothing more in life than for each other to be happy. We're grown-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment