Sunday

Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Lentz!































I've come to realize that no matter what time of day you've scheduled for your wedding, you still don't have enough time to get everything ready - not even if you've got nuptials at midnight. The day of the wedding was quite hectic. I suppose it didn't help that I needed to pick up my rental truck for the big move the day after the wedding, Jerry's car broke down and my makeup expert was stuck at a doctor's appointment for an hour past our appointment time. My mother and sister carried the bulk of the workload and got everything presentable and I can't ever thank them enough. Frankly, no matter what kind of unepected things life throws your way on your wedding day, just remember it's the end result that's important. For me, that means I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, the love of my life, Jerry!



No comments:

Post a Comment